- Strategic reviews, counsel and advice —> past clients and method
- Intelligence gathering and analysis, particularly for complex problems —> the approach
- Negotiations, and the management of negotiation strategy —> success in negotiation
- Documentation and communication —> Services
Paul Martin (B. Juris/Llb., M.Com., Certified Practising Accountant, admitted to the NSW Bar) Established the Profit Foundation in 1982 as a vehicle for pulling together independent specialists to work on innovation, change and new venture projects. Read a longer resume.
Miriam Verbeek (BA, MBA, PhD, Grad. Cert. Ed) Joined the Profit Foundation in 1984, specialising in research, report production and editorial support. Read a longer resume.
TO CONTACT US, please click on ‘contact me’ at the bottom of this page or email email@example.com
We work closely with and are proud of our clients. They span private and public sector, product and service, Australian and international enterprises. The common feature is that they are all committed to succeed through innovation and applied intelligence. Here is a sample of work we have done with them.
- This website also includes copies of report published or presented to clients (non-confidential) by Profit Foundation – click library tag. Also review the publications list under the tags for Paul Martin and Miriam Verbeek.